Our 5 Step Process
Importance of Keeping Your Gutters Cleaned
Importance of Keeping Your Gutters Cleaned
Here's a look at the types of damage that can be caused by clogged gutters.
- Clear Roof-When we take on a gutter cleaning job, we start with the roof. A good deal of debris, and dirt that clogs up your gutters rolls down from your roof. That’s why we start by clearing your roof of leaves, twigs, branches, and dirt buildup before we examine your gutters.
- Scoop Gutters-After we’ve cleared away your roof, the second step in our gutter cleaning process is to scoop all the junk out of your gutters. Using secure and adjustable ladders, we can reach any height of rain gutter and dig out all of the stuff potentially clogging them up. Once we’ve completely emptied your gutters of debris, we’re ready to move on to the third step.
- Rinse Gutters-Once we’ve removed all the buildup in your gutters, our team will thoroughly rinse the gutters out to take care of any dirt or grime that might have been left behind. Things like dust, dirt, tree sap, and pebbles can stick in your gutters and be hard to remove by hand in stage two. By rinsing your gutters out with water none of those things will be able to stick around.
- Downspout Inspection-After we’ve rinsed out your gutters, the cleaning process is completed. However, Gutter Maids isn’t finished quite yet. We also conduct a thorough inspection of your downspouts to make sure that the harsh weather conditions haven’t caused any disruptions in functionality. Sometimes wind, ice, and snow can cause the downspouts to move slightly or become unhinged. If we notice any minor issues we’ll fix them up for you, and alert to you any potential leaks or holes we find that call for further attention.
- Clean Up-By step five, your gutters are looking brand new and are clean and shiny. Before we take off, we remove and haul away all of the debris that we pulled off of your roof and out of your gutters.
Recently bought a house with gutters that had been neglected for who knows how long. Same day response when we inquired about gutter cleaning service. Though they were on their way to another job, they took my information to enable them to provide an estimate. Followed back when they said they were going to. Told us they could come out the following week, (week of the 4th). Though we would have understood, despite the holiday mid week, they still arrived when they said they were going to and met our expectations. No need for us to be home. Left an invoice (aligned with the estimate) and envelope. Done! Would recommend to others.
Mike is awesome! I called a couple other companies and found them to be less organized, more expensive, and not as prompt. Mike really exceeded our expectations. My husband was against having professionals come in because he wanted to do it himself. Even he was so impressed that he thanked me for hiring Mike and plans on hiring Mike again next year. That's huge! My husband has high expectations with everyone! This is money WELL spent.
If you want a great value for a reasonable price Mike delivers. I purchased a home that desperately needed the gutters cleaned. He was extremely pleasant to deal with, charged a fair price, and completed the job as promised. I plan to ask him back the next time I need my gutters cleaned. A good product at a fair price means thumbs up!
I had Guttermaids clean my gutters this past spring, and now in the fall. Mike was there right when he said he was. Job was well done. My roof and gutters have never been so clean, well worth the money. Mike was very responsive and reliable. I would definitely recommend his services.
These guys have been cleaning my gutters for several years now. They always do an excellent job - punctual, quick and tidy. I have spinner seeds in the spring as well as leaves in the fall, gutters all around plus some flat roof. All taken care of without me having to climb a ladder. Perfect.
Gutter Maids did a great job cleaning my second story gutters, which had been a difficult and dangerous task for me and my wife over the last few years. The ground areas under the gutters were cleaner after they were finished than the were before they arrived! Highly recommended.
I am a property manager and Gutter Maids did a great job cleaning out the gutters of an 8 building 64 unit Town Home complex located in Maple Grove. Great Job!!! Would not hesitate to call on them again.
Mike has taken care of our gutters for a few years now. We know we can rely on him to do excellent work at a fair price. We simply email him when we're ready and he gets the job done.
This is my "go to" gutter cleaning company after trying a bunch of others. Very happy with the service, and I've used them on a number of properties already. Will most definitely continue using them! Thank you!
A+ service and quality. Will only use Gutter Maids. Great company.
Mike and his team are thorough and do a great job. I've used them twice and do not have a single complaint!
They fully met our expectations and we were very satisfied with the work done and attention to detail.